[WSBAPT] Allowing Surviving Spouse to Live in Marital Home

Stuart Scarff stuart at scarfflaw.com
Wed Nov 5 14:32:40 PST 2014

Ramon,

I have dealt with the issue of children from a prior marriage and what to do with the primary residence several times and each situation has its own nuances.  I have attached some specimen language that may serve as a starting point for you.

Good luck and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Respectfully,

Stuart Scarff, Esq.
3035 Island Crest Way, Suite 201
Mercer Island, WA  98040
206.236.1500
206.382.0245 (fax)
www.scarfflaw.com<http://www.scarfflaw.com/>
[Description: FaceBook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/ScarffLawFirm>  [Description: Linked-In-icon] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stuart-scarff/2/706/97>     [cid:image003.png at 01CE0EB4.4168EA60] <http://www.scarfflaw.com/>
This message and any attachments hereto are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify me immediately that you received this message in error; and do not copy, disclose or distribute this message to anyone.