[WSBAPT] Special Power of Appointment Trust

Eden Rubenstein Toner attorneytoner at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 17:50:54 PST 2014

If you are familiar with this type of trust and would like me to pass your
name along to a potential client, please contact me.  Thanks.

Eden Rubenstein Toner

Attorney at Law

1600-B SW Dash Point Road, #163

Federal Way, WA 98023

phone 206-953-4485

IMPORTANT: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) is
intended to be confidential, only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed
to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy
all copies of the message and its attachments, if any. Your cooperation is
greatly appreciated.

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed
by the IRS, please note that to the extent this communication contains
advice relating to a Federal tax issue, it is not intended or written to be
used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of avoiding any penalties
that may be imposed on you or any other person or entity under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to another party any transaction
or matter addressed herein.