[WSBAPT] Heir Finder

Douglas Bratt djbratt at mbavancouverlaw.com
Mon May 19 15:03:00 PDT 2014

Hello:

This Florida gentleman did a great (and economical) job for me in a
difficult case involving locating a birth parent that we needed to try to
locate in an termination/adoption proceeding, about fifteen years after
the birth of the child.  There had been three moves along with at least
one name change, but it did not take this gentleman long to locate the
person we needed to find.

I remember others on the Listserv also having worked with him and
commenting that they were pleased with his work.  He is also very quick to
respond to contacts from potential clients.

                    Von Langen, LLC

                Forensic Genealogists

                133 Intracoastal Circle

               Tequesta, Florida 33469

           561.748.2936 or 800.525.7722

       561.748.2946 or 800.525.5672 FAX

      A Florida Private Investigative Agency

                License No. A2700144

Good luck.

Doug Bratt

Douglas J. Bratt

Lawyer

Office: (360) 213-2040

 Fax: (360) 213-2030

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake,
please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning
us.  Thank you.

NOTE:  I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office
via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client
privilege.  This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your
matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

TAX ADVICE NOTICE: IRS Circular 230 requires us to advise you that, if
this communication or any attachment contains any tax advice, the advice
is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding federal tax penalties. A taxpayer may rely on professional advice
to avoid federal tax penalties only if the advice is reflected in a
comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to stringent requirements. Please
contact us if you have any questions about Circular 230 or would like to
discuss our preparation of an opinion that conforms to these IRS rules.