[WSBAPT] Referral to Port Orchard attorney - Trust and Will

Evan O. Thomas III eot3 at juno.com
Mon May 5 09:04:05 PDT 2014

I have a client matter to refer to a
fairly experienced estate planning
attorney in the Port Orchard area who
could help the father of an acquaintance
of mine who lives with his daughter
modify his California Revocable Trust
and update his Will and Durable Power of
Attorney. Please reply to this message
if you are interested in having this
client contact you concerning this referral.

Chip

--
Evan O. Thomas III, Attorney
8936 N. Mercer Way

Please be advised that, if this communication includes federal tax advice,
it cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties unless you
have expressly engaged me to provide written advice in a form that
satisfies IRS standards for "covered opinions" or I have informed you that
those standards do not apply to this communication.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.c=
om

- To unsubscribe, send a new email addressed to
removeme-wsbapt at lists.wsbarp=
pt.com - OR - send  a message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be
r=
emoved from the wsbapt list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As =
with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or representations
are=
 made as to the accuracy of any information provided. All opinions and
comme=
nts in this message represent the views of the author and do not
necessarily=
 have the endorsement of the Washington State Bar Association nor its
office=
rs or agents.