[WSBAPT] Musical Instrument Appraiser

Gari Goodman gwg49 at comcast.net
Wed May 28 23:08:40 PDT 2014

I would contact the Mills Music stores. Seriously—they not only supply all
of the instruments for school kids, but they are in contact with skilled
musicians, technicians, etc. They can be a surprising resource. Many of
the local owners and their staff are trained, educated musicians
themselves and have many contacts. Also the other store—their competitor—
but it is late and I can’t remember the name.

Gari Goodman