[SPAM] RE: [WSBAPT] webcease

Karen E. Boxx kboxx at uw.edu
Thu Mar 6 10:16:04 PST 2014

Beth - I can't give a good answer because my only exposure was this
presentation.  The presenter said the idea came to him after a family
member died and they had to go through this for the family member.  I
think the point is that they know where to look and there's a lot on the
internet that's not "readily available."  he said that they always find
accounts that the family didn't know about. Their website gives a pretty
good explanation of what the service entails.  I think it would be
especially helpful if your decedent was single and likely to do personal
business online.  The presenter said that they did a search for a 91 year
old man who didn't even use email, and they found a hotel rewards account,
and were able to help the family claim that account. someone in the
audience said that he wants all probates handled by his firm to have
searches done.   It would be interesting to hear from anyone who's
actually used them!

karen

Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 6, 2014, at 10:20 AM, "Beth McDaniel" <beth at bethmcdaniel.com>
wrote:

> Karen,
>
> This is an interesting niche business which could obviously be helpful
in completely wrapping up the affairs of the decedent.  Any idea as to how
this company gleans this information?  Is it based upon info provided to
them which is not available on the web or is it all readily available and
they just take the time to compile it?

> Beth A. McDaniel
> Law Offices of Beth A. McDaniel, PLLC
> 272 Hardie Avenue SW
> Renton, WA 98057
> (425) 251-8880
> fax:(425) 336-2505
> www.bethmcdaniel.com
> beth at bethmcdaniel.com
>
> This communication contains confidential information and may be
attorney/client privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
believe you have received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender stating that fact and delete the copy you received.