[WSBAPT] life insurance beneficiary

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Fri Mar 14 15:36:08 PDT 2014

I find that Hans’ answer (using an UTMA account) can work if the funds are
not substantial.  The law refers to amounts less than sixty thousand
dollars.  If the amounts are more than that I don’t see any way around a
guardianship.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law

3909 California Avenue SW

Seattle, WA 98116-3705

(206)938-5500

 <mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com> heatherd at westseattlelaw.com

 <http://www.westseattlelaw.com/> www.westseattlelaw.com

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.