[WSBAPT] 11.54 family award - effect on federal taxes owed?

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 11:55:37 PDT 2014

Don't forget the family award comes behind admin expenses and expenses of
last illness.

I've dealt with back taxes in probate. There is a federal statute that
puts them in line ahead of everyone except (as I vaguely recall) again
expenses of last illness. I'll check my research databank.

Not sure then ... is family award ahead or behind or of same priority?

Has IRS filed a lien?

John Sullivan.

Sent from my iPhone