[SPAM] Re: [WSBAPT] BECU And Estate Claims

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Jul 8 14:47:48 PDT 2014

BECU is the one where I have seen this problem repeatedly, and the only
one I can think of locally where I have run into this problem, not only
with respect to outstanding mortgages or HELOC at time of death, but also
car loans, and credit card balances.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law

3909 California Avenue SW

Seattle, WA 98116-3705

(206)938-5500

 <mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com> heatherd at westseattlelaw.com

 <http://www.westseattlelaw.com/> www.westseattlelaw.com

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.