[WSBAPT] Petition for Order to Require PR to post bond

Erin Fairley efairley at advocateslg.com
Tue Jul 8 13:19:53 PDT 2014

Beneficiary clients are concerned that non-intervention PR will deplete
assets of the estate prior to inventory report.  Has anyone petitioned to
require PR to post bond to protect assets?

Thank you,
Erin

Erin M. Fairley, Attorney
121 Lakeside Avenue, Suite 108
Seattle, WA 98122
mailto:efairley at advocateslg.com
Phone: (206)-535-7929; Cell:  (206) 353-4625
http://www.advocateslg.com <http://www.advocateslg.com/>

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, distribution or copying of this e-mail message or any
attachment to it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please notify the sender via e-mail or telephone at
(206)353-4625, do not read the contents and delete the original message
from your electronic files. No waiver of the attorney-client privilege or
the work product privilege is intended if this e-mail is sent to an
unintended or an unauthorized recipient.