[WSBAPT] Now Ready to Move to New Address - really!

Sam Furgason sam at furgasons.com
Tue Jan 28 19:26:49 PST 2014

No, I’m good with that way. Force of habit by now: I am used to hitting
“Reply.” In fact, sometimes I have thought I was replying to the list and
then when my message didn’t show up I went back and discovered it only
went to another member who had emailed me on the subject. Fooled by the
“RE: [WSBAPT]” in the subject line. (Duh) So for me, the less thinking I
have to do the better. : )