[WSBARP] DELAY IN IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW ADDRESS USE

Doug Lawrence Doug.Lawrence at stokeslaw.com
Sat Jan 25 09:21:29 PST 2014

Hi all:

Apologies, but it turns out things are not yet ready for us to start using
the new address for our lists.  Messages are not yet being properly
distributed when sent to the new address.

For now, CONTINUE TO USE THE PRIOR addresses for your messages:

For messages to the real property list, wsbarp at listserv.nethelps.com

For messages to the probate & trust list, wsbapt at listserv.nethelps.com

We will try to ensure that all is working properly before making the move
in the future.

We appreciate your patience.

Doug

===============================
- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

the message: unsubscribe wsbarp

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.

If you do not wish to belong to the WSBARP discussion group, you may
unsubscribe at any time by sending an email from the address you used when
you subscribed to: imail at listserv.nethelps.com, with the message in the
body of the e-mail: unsubscribe wsbarp - OR - send a message to
webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from the list.