[WSBAPT] New Address for Messages!

Doug Lawrence Doug Lawrence
Fri Jan 24 16:28:46 PST 2014

Hi Jodi - no worries about any of this, I am interested!  Can you tell me
how you access the subscriber from the main webpage?  I’m not
understanding how that works since the www.wsbarppt.com web page doesn’t
have the subscriber’s listed.  Maybe if you tell me the web page you are
going to to access the subscriber that will help!  At your convenience, if
you can, send me a link to the page you go to.

If you mean that you go to the Section Listservs page
(www.wsbarppt.com/listserv) and then click on the e-mail address for the
real property or probate and trust group, that will still work.  We have
updated those links.

Sorry if I am being a bit dense following this!

Cheers - and yes, Go Hawks!

From: Jodi Bourg [mailto:jlbourg at comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 4:20 PM
To: Doug Lawrence
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] New Address for Messages!

No Doug, that isn't what I was trying to say.  I know that the archives
are unavailable right now.  However, when I wanted to email the list (or
access the archives for that matter,) I accessed the subscriber from our
main webpage.  Will it be the same in the future?  No need to make
yourself nuts over this, I was just wondering.

Go Hawks!

This message may contain confidential information intended only for the
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly prohibited.

  _____