[WSBAPT] Looking for a set of Statute Books

Adam C. Collins adam at tclg-law.com
Fri Feb 14 12:27:52 PST 2014

Amanda,

An even cheaper route would be to simply print out what’s online when you
need it -http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/ .  There’s a hyperlink for “Print
Version” on the upper right. Then tab it and toss it in a redweld for
later use.

Adam C. Collins, Esq.
The Collins Law Group pllc
2806 NE SUNSET BOULEVARD, SUITE A
RENTON, WA 98056
TEL: 425.271.2575

CELL:  425.306.9760
FAX: 425.271.0788
http://www.tclg-law.com

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, and have received this communication in
error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message. Thank you.

***Pursuant to recently-enacted U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we
are now required to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated,
any federal tax advice contained in this communication, including
attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may
not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under
the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.