FW: [WSBAPT] Update on Subscriber Issues

Goffe, Wendy S. WSGOFFE at stoel.com
Tue Feb 11 10:16:48 PST 2014

Is this the email you were looking for?

Thank you for being such a trooper and taking this on in your “spare”
time.

Wendy

Wendy S. Goffe | Partner
STOEL RIVES LLP | 600 University Street, Suite 3600 | Seattle, WA
98101-4109
Direct: (206) 386-7565 | Fax: (206) 386-7500
wsgoffe at stoel.com | Bio <http://www.stoel.com/showbio.aspx?show=9346>  |
vCard <http://www.stoel.com/getvcard.asp?id=9346>  | www.stoel.com
<http://www.stoel.com/>