[WSBAPT] impact of divorce (for convenience) on estate planning

Jane Bitz Jane at JBitzLaw.com
Wed Feb 26 11:36:58 PST 2014

I agree with Heather’s comments and yours. The “tax expert” sounds like
just another non-lawyer practicing law!

Jane Bitz.

From: wsbapt-owner at lists.wsbarppt.com
[mailto:wsbapt-owner at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of G. (Gus) Benjamin
Lindsey III
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:33 AM
To: wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com
Subject: RE: [WSBAPT] impact of divorce (for convenience) on estate
planning

Thanks Heather,

I agree it’s a drastic step, and I don’t fully understand the fears that
drove it. All I was told is that “their tax expert” advised them to do so.

I plan to sit down with them next week. Home is at most worth about 500K.

Thanks for the insight, my reaction was the same as yours!

Sincerely,

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III

Attorney-at-Law

The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III

2012 Grade Road, Suite 202

Lake Stevens, WA 98258

Phone:   (425) 263-9585

website: www.gbl3law.com <http://www.gbl3law.com/>

Business Law     Employment Law     Construction Law     Civil Litigation
Estate Planning      Labor Law

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging
to The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III, which may be privileged,
confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you
think that you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited