[WSBARP] Off topic referral

Sangeeta Saigal attorney at sangeetasaigal.com
Tue Feb 4 17:43:30 PST 2014

Hello All,

I am looking for a referral for an attorney to do a petition of judicial
review in superior court of decisions made by the OAH and BOA for client
who has a final finding of neglect and their adult family home licenses
are being revoked.

This matter has some urgency, if interested please call or e-mail me and
we can talk off line.

Thank you so much.

 With Warm Regards,

 Sangeeta Saigal
 Attorney at Law, PLLC
 Phone: 425.880.2554
 Website:  <http://www.sangeetasaigal.com> http://www.sangeetasaigal.com

 IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments,
 contains information that may be confidential, and may also be
 protected by attorney client privilege or work product doctrine. It is
 intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at
  <mailto:attorney at sangeetasaigal.com> attorney at sangeetasaigal.com and
 notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message
 is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this e-mail, including any
 attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature. To comply
 with IRS regulations, we advise you that any discussion of Federal tax
 issues in this email is not intended or written to be used, and cannot
 be used by you, (a) to avoid any penalties imposed under the Internal
 Revenue Code or (b) to promote, market, or recommend to another party
 any transaction or matter addressed herein.

===============================
- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

the message: unsubscribe wsbarp

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.

If you do not wish to belong to the WSBARP discussion group, you may
unsubscribe at any time by sending an email from the address you used when
you subscribed to: imail at listserv.nethelps.com, with the message in the
body of the e-mail: unsubscribe wsbarp - OR - send a message to
webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from the list.