[WSBAPT] qualified plan administrator referral

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Dec 22 17:28:12 PST 2014

We use Compensation Consultants in Port Orchard to administer our company
plan.
They were recommended by a client that worked with hundreds of companies
setting up retirement plans over many years of practice.  This client
maintains his own plan through them as well.

You could contact Brian Mohoric. 206.441.4411 is their Seattle number.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.