[WSBAPT] Needed: Kitsap County Probate Attorney

Guardhi at aol.com Guardhi at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 08:38:09 PST 2014

I would recommend John Kenney who also is a member of Wealth Counsel,

_john.kenney at lucekenneylaw.com_ (mailto:john.kenney at lucekenneylaw.com) ,
1-360-850-1049.

Kenyon Luce
Tacoma, WA

In a message dated 12/22/2014 7:50:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
glenn at pricefarrington.com writes:

Ladies  and Gentlemen:
A  client just wrote me the following. If you’re interested I will forward
your  contact info.
“I  wondered if you might know an attorney over in Kitsap County that was a
good  probate attorney.  The husband of our niece who lives over on the
Peninsula recently and unexpectedly died.  Apparently they had no wills  and
thus she needs an attorney who can help her with the process of  getting thru
probate.  Their estate is very small but complicated by his  having been
married twice before and having two kids from those  marriages.  My niece does
not know really where to begin and while I  can help her with some of the
easy things she needs the advice of  counsel.   I am trying to get her some
help locally as she  works 6 days a week and traveling into Seattle would not
be very  convenient.  Is there a good attorney over there that you might
know?”
Thanks.
GDP
Glenn  D. Price, J.D.
Price & Farrington, PLLC
Attorneys and Counselors  at Law

Parkwood  Office Center
2370  130th Avenue N.E., Suite 103
Bellevue,  Washington 98005
Phone: 425.451.3583  Fax:  425.522.4818
Email:  _glenn at pricefarrington.com_ (mailto:glenn at pricefarrington.com)
Home  page:   _www.pricefarrington.com_ (http://www.pricefarrington.com/)
Estate,  Tax, Retirement and Asset Protection Planning
This  e-mail and any attachment is intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s)  and is privileged and confidential within the attorney-client
privilege.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any
attachment.
IRS Circular 230 provides that this  message cannot be used to avoid any
IRS tax penalties.
No  trees have been killed in the sending of this message, but billions of
electrons have been horribly inconvenienced.

WSBAPT  mailing  list
WSBAPT at lists.wsbarppt.com