[WSBAPT] Referral for Kenmore, WA

Hans Juhl Hans at STKLawFirm.com
Sat Dec 13 10:56:48 PST 2014

Our office can certainly help with that if Mercer Island is within range.

Hans Juhl

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 13, 2014, at 10:53 AM, "amanda_wilson at olypenlawoffices.com<mailto:amanda_wilson at olypenlawoffices.com>" <amanda_wilson at olypenlawoffices.com<mailto:amanda_wilson at olypenlawoffices.com>> wrote:

I have a conflict of interest in this case and I need to refer it out. PC was named as an alternate under her grandmother's POA. The primary Agent passed, grandmother may have diminished capacity. PC is Agent and she needs an attorney to review POA and advise her. She might need to have a Guardianship petition filed if POA is not sufficient.

Amanda Wilson

Amanda M. Wilson, esq.

Olympic Peninsula Law Offices, LLC

219 W Patison St.

Port Hadlock, WA 98339

(360)437-4172 office

(206)331-7851 cell phone

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ~ Maya Angelou

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to: webmaster at wsbarppt.com<mailto:webmaster at wsbarppt.com>

- To unsubscribe, send a new email addressed to: imail at lists.wsbarppt.com<mailto:imail at lists.wsbarppt.com>, with the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe wsbapt - OR - send a message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com<mailto:webmaster at wsbarppt.com> asking that you be removed from the wsbapt list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice. As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided. All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State Bar Association nor its officers or agents.