[WSBAPT] Referral: SSDI Appeal (Clallum County)

wmkogut at kenvalz.com wmkogut at kenvalz.com
Wed Dec 10 12:22:32 PST 2014

Attorney Joe Lavin used to be the king of Clallam County Social Security
Appeals attorneys. I don't know if he is still around.
I handle those appeals out of Chehalis and Thurston.  Many years ago I
practiced in Clallam County. William Kogut, 360 748 0093.

 Client needs an attorney to help with an SSDI appeal. Client lives in