[WSBAPT] Referral

Beth McDaniel beth at bethmcdaniel.com
Tue Dec 9 16:08:53 PST 2014

Doesn't 100% answer your question, but I know Dennis Sandoval in Riverside.  His info is 3233 Arlington Avenue, Ste. 105, Riverside (951) 787-7711, www.cal-elder-lawyer.com<http://www.cal-elder-lawyer.com>.  There is a NAELA member in San Bernardino, Thomas Dominick.  For what it is worth, he is a "10" Avvo.  His info is Fullerton, Lemann, et al., 215 North D Street, San Bernardino, CA 92401 (909) 889-3961, www.flsd.com<http://www.flsd.com>.  Here is also a NAELA member in Redlands, Esther Wang; however, her website touts her is a 'veterans benefits consultant.'  Her info is 104 E. Olive Ave, Suite 103, Redlands, CA 92373, (909) 888-7100, www.san-bernardino-elder-law.com<http://www.san-bernardino-elder-law.com>.

Beth A.McDaniel
Law Offices of Beth A. McDaniel, PLLC
272 Hardie Avenue SW
Renton, WA 98057
(425) 251-8880
fax:(425) 336-2505
www.bethmcdaniel.com<http://www.bethmcdaniel.com/>
beth at bethmcdaniel.com<mailto:beth at bethmcdaniel.com>

This communication contains confidential information and may be attorney/client privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender stating that fact and delete the copy you received.