[WSBAPT] Form evidencing transfer to SS of corporte stock under CPA

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon Dec 8 16:16:41 PST 2014

I am wondering if someone would have a form to share.

Surviving W owns half of corporate stock , sub S.  Other half owned by H who died.  It is a body shop business.

No need to do a probate.

Stock purchase agreement doesn’t say anything about what happens when one of the two stockholders dies.

CPA doesn’t think stock should be cancelled but simply transferred to W.

I would like a simple form that gives notice to the Corp, that she is now the owner under the provisions of the CPA which notice we can put in their corporate book.

thanks

Josh

Joshua F. Grant, PS
Attorney at Law