[WSBAPT] Health POA authority

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 14:40:29 PST 2014

As a follow up, I am trying to rest on RCW 7.70.065 - this is a tort
statute but clearly lays out who has the ability to give informed consent
and the priority order.  My argument is that the priority order, although
tucked in a tort statute, gives the authority to the court to allow
informed consent by Wife if Sister is unavailable.

Other thoughts????

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.