[WSBAPT] Rejection of Claim and Commencement of Action; RCW 11.40.100

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at singletonjorgensen.com
Fri Aug 29 11:03:03 PDT 2014

In the situation where the probate is opened and the creditor’s claim
served, why not reject it on the basis of insurance coverage in an amount
to cover the suit?  That way, the claims are now limited to the insurance
policy limits.

Dalynne Singleton

 <http://www.singletonjorgensen.com/>

1541 SE Piperberry Way #105

Port Orchard, WA  98366

Licensed in Washington and Oregon

Phone: 360-329-4079

Fax:     360-443-1259

E-mail: dalynne at singletonjorgensen.com

Web:    www.singletonjorgensen.com <http://www.singletonjorgensen.com/>

 IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including
information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this
message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to
waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the
message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has
been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce,
distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please
promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of
the message and its attachments, if any.