[WSBAPT] defending vapo

Quentin Wildsmith wildsmith at lasher.com
Wed Aug 27 13:27:14 PDT 2014

I am happy to consult on either matter. Quentin

Quentin Wildsmith

Attorney

DIRECT 206 654-2424

601 UNION STREET     SUITE 2600   SEATTLE WA 98101

FAX 206-340-2563     <http://WWW.LASHER.COM> WWW.LASHER.COM

 <http://www.lasher.com/attorneys-detail/quentin-wildsmith> Click here to
view my online bio

WE MAKE LAW MAKE SENSE.®

  _____

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments may contain
confidential or attorney-client protected information that may not be
further distributed by any means without permission of the sender.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
permitted to read its content and that any disclosure, copying, printing,
distribution or use of any of the information is prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the message and its attachments without saving in
any manner

  _____