[WSBAPT] RPPT Would Like Your Feedback

Karen E. Boxx kboxx at uw.edu
Mon Apr 21 11:56:03 PDT 2014

The RPPT Executive Committee is planning for the 2016 Midyear Meeting and
CLE.  We would like your feedback on two potential venues.  We are
considering Vancouver, Washington or Skamania Lodge in Stevenson,
Washington.

As you may recall, the 2013 Midyear was held in Pasco, the 2014 Midyear
will be at the Tulalip Resort (registration is open now), and the 2015
Midyear will be in Spokane.

Please reply with your thoughts and preferences.  Thanks!

Karen

Professor Karen E. Boxx

University of Washington School of Law

Box 353020

Seattle, WA 98195-3020

206.616.3856

=======================

- To contact the list administrator, send a message to:
webmaster at wsbarppt.com

with the following in the body of the message: unsubscribe wsbapt - OR -
send a message to webmaster at wsbarppt.com asking that you be removed from
the wsbapt list.

Information provided on this list should not be considered legal advice.
As with all lists - let the reader beware! No warranties or
representations are made as to the accuracy of any information provided.
All opinions and comments in this message represent the views of the
author and do not necessarily have the endorsement of the Washington State
Bar Association nor its officers or agents.