[SPAM] RE: [WSBAPT] [SPAM] Attorney as witness?

Michelle Farris mgerifarris at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 11:11:06 PDT 2014

As with Heather and Paul, I serve as a witness/notary for most wills that
I draft. If a document is ever challenged, I’d be a witness either way, so
I wouldn’t represent one of the parties. I frequently do house calls for
estate planning, and usually bring my own witness (my nanny moonlights for
me!). I just don’t see an issue with it.

Michelle Geri Farris

 <http://www.michellefarris.com/> www.michellefarris.com

Tel: 206-522-4638

Fax: 206-260-3058