[Vision2020] Christian Nationalists

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 17:40:27 PDT 2024

https://www.lmtribune.com/northwest/christ-church-draws-mixed-reaction-during-q-a-with-video/article_b6422ff8-c1dc-54ae-a161-251abb284f06.html

>From website above quoting Lewiston Morning Tribune from April 12, 2024,
about so called Christ Church related "town hall" at University of Idaho:

"Wilson also claimed he does not know if climate change is real, if it is
caused by humans, or if it can be reversed. He also does not know if
climate change is necessarily bad."
----------------------------------
Perhaps studying the work of a scientist with extensive peer reviewed
publishing history in climate science might be instructive?

https://mitpressbookstore.mit.edu/book/9781541702899

Quote from website above regarding Michael Mann's book "Our Fragile Moment:"

"In this sweeping work of science and history, the renowned climate
scientist and author of The New Climate War shows us the conditions on
Earth that allowed humans not only to exist but thrive, and how they are
imperiled if we veer off course."
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

How well does this describe Doug Wilson's cult?