[Vision2020] Pushing America into madness

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 22 08:07:49 PDT 2023

Courtesy of today’s Moscow-Pullman Daily News with special thanks yo Moscow’s Jim Roach . . .

—————————————————-

Pushing America into madness

America is supposedly a nation which follows the rule of law. So, before we dismantle the judicial system, empower the racists, validate Jan. 6 traitors and subsequently dive into the abyss, can we try sanity? Unfortunately, as loving purveyors of fascism, Trump, Greene and McCarthy continue pushing insanity.

It used to be Americans actually cared, associated and liked one another, especially Christians. Now, god capitalism, aka Wall Street (and the root of our problems) divides and poisons through corruption and misinformation. Holding a Bible and a 9mm, the Republican god uses Christian naivete, helping “believers” understand fascism’s emphasis on violence, voter suppression, indoctrination, racism, book bans and gerrymandering (our district is one) — the Republican platform.

It is disingenuous for people to say they are “pro-life” but continue avidly promoting hatred and violence while we bury dead schoolchildren.

Discrepancies in information, in my opinion, show MSNBC reporting truth, Fox News reporting lies. No offense ‘pubs, but Fox News runs its operation from an echo chamber. California independent Tulsi Gabbard is the lone exception to Fox’s “fair and balanced” gibberish. No Democrats on Fox — however, Democracy Now! co-host Juan Gonzalez appeared for almost 5 whole minutes.

Conversely, MSNBC employs many sane conservatives, who, unlike house Republicans and Mike Pence, do not shake in fear of the Donald. These include show hosts Scarborough, Melber, Wallace and former RNC chair Michael Steele. Other republicans on air are presidential historians Jon Meacham and Michael Beschloss. Guest commentators include Jolly, Setmayer, Frum, Rosenberg, Sykes, Rubin, Bardella, Singleton and scholars Richard Haas and Walter Isaacson. This is fair and balanced.

Truth came out anyway — while Fox cowards fabricate on air, off camera they admit Trump incited the insurrection.

As undisputed champions of misinformation, Trump, a motherTucker and former Christian representatives’ shameless lies push America into madness known as fascism.

Jim Roach, Moscow

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy