[Vision2020] A Poem on Gun Control

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 27 05:32:57 PST 2023

A Poem on Gun Control

by StephenM. Dickey

Lefties, in fact, are cool with using guns.
Their Mayakovsky howled The floor is yours,
Comrade Mauser! as they came for the sons
of their serfs, knocking grimly on their doors.

What leftists won’t put up with are the guns
We have, who are to shut up and obey,
Ceding our rights, indenturing our sons.
So get the ball rolling… Μολὼν λαβέ.

Dreams are the backscatter of everything
You jettisoned, forgot, or left behind.
Sleep leaves you in their wake, wearing their ring,
Backpedaling forward, wide-eyed and blind.

The hive-mind web is vying for control:
The pixelariat can bend your will
Better than proletarians, until
Nothing is real except your inner troll.

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy