[Vision2020] These 15 Songs About Idaho Will Touch Your Soul

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 25 04:59:22 PST 2023

This may come as a surprise, but there aren’t too many mainstream songs out there written about our beautiful state. Apparently everyone’s exes live in Texas or something like that… Not that we mind! The fewer people who know about our slice of paradise the better, right? Regardless, when a good song about Idaho comes on the radio or personal playlist, we can’t help but wax a little nostalgic. Today, we’ve been able to dig up 15 tunes that capture the spirit of Idaho in their own unique way. Have a listen!.

Complete article
https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/id-songs/?fbclid=IwAR1lPjSkeeMAn1bnNuL1KntrqG0lTAA_Q9I3dSnnGbChuiWhxe_wQRDBqag

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy