[Vision2020] These 14 Crazy Laws in Idaho Will Leave You Scratching Your Head

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 12 06:33:05 PDT 2022

Courtesy of Only In Your State.

The Gem State is no stranger to the weird and wonderful world of silly legislation, and like many states, we harbor a number of outdated statutes written too long ago to be relevant, and too nonsensical to make removing them from the rule books worth the effort. So, we dug a little deeper into Idaho’s hidden vault of crazy laws to see what sort of ridiculous ordinances we could find that you haven’t heard of yet. Here are just 14 of the weird laws in Idaho.

Complete article (with photos)

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/id-crazy-laws/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=idaho&utm_campaign=newsletter&lctg=0000000002170558&utm_content=nlbuttonB2

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy