[Vision2020] Herschel Walker Calls It Unfair to Expect a Man to Remember Every Abortion He Has Paid For (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 27 09:01:20 PDT 2022

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/herschel-walker-calls-it-unfair-to-expect-a-man-to-remember-every-abortion-he-has-paid-for

————————————————-

ATLANTA (The Borowitz Report)—Stating that he was tiring of the media’s “ ‘gotcha’ questions,” Herschel Walker said that it was unfair to expect a man to remember “every single abortion” that he has ever paid for.

“Everywhere I go, people say, ‘Did you pay for this abortion, did you pay for that abortion?’ ” the Republican Senate candidate told supporters. “How are you supposed to remember every single abortion? This is why people no longer trust the media.”

Speaking hypothetically, Walker added, “Let’s say you paid for ten abortions, or twenty, thirty, forty. You mean to tell me you’d remember every last one, clear as day? The answer is no, you wouldn’t.”

“There’s no way a man could remember every single solitary abortion unless he kept an abortion journal, and I don’t know anyone who does that,” Walker said, before aides grabbed him and ushered him away from the microphone.

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy