[Vision2020] Caturday (October 22, 2022)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 22 05:20:25 PDT 2022

If you ever experienced being picked last to be on a team in school, then you know how Fern feels. She is the only adult cat left behind after Bloomfield Animal Shelter's recent adoption event. We hope she finds her forever home in time for Caturday.

Courtesy of PATCH (Bloomfield, New Jersey) at:

https://patch.com/new-jersey/bloomfield/cat-adoption-event-was-hit-all-1-kitty-bloomfield-shelter?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

————————————————

BLOOMFIELD, NJ — A recent adoption event was a huge success, finding forever homes for a host of cats – with the notable exception of one adult kitty, the Bloomfield Animal Shelter said.

The shelter held a Cat Adoption Event on Oct. 16 at the Bloomfield Civic Center, 84 Broad Street. Adoption fees were waived at the event.

It was a smashing success, the shelter reported:

“Thank you to everyone that came out to our cat adoption event this weekend. We are so pleased to announce that all but 3 of the 21 cats and kittens that were up for adoption found their furever homes!!!! We couldn’t have done it without our amazing community, followers and of course SOBAS 501c3 - Supporters of Bloomfield Animal Shelter.”

“Yesterday’s Adoption Event was a huge success, but we always feel so sad for those unlucky ones who go unnoticed. Fern was the only adult cat not adopted at yesterday’s Adoption Event. This poor girl put on her bravest face at her first event and watched all the others go home. We know she’s a bit more reserved than other young cats her age, but we’d like to think she’s waiting to feel secure and loved in her very own Furever Home before showing her true personality. Please consider adopting Fern and letting her settle in at her own pace. Contact us at AdoptAtBas at gmail.com”

Learn more about the shelter and adoptions here.

————————

Photo. . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Caturday/Caturday_102222.jpg

“Caturday” by Linus Petit