[Vision2020] The Boldest And Biggest Meteor Shower Of The Year Will Be On Display Above Idaho In December

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 29 06:32:09 PST 2022

Courtesy of Only In Your State . . .

Here in the Gem State, we love our night skies. In fact, we are home to the country’s first gold-tier International Dark Sky Reserve, and we couldn’t be more proud. But coming in December 2022 is one exciting event that no night sky enthusiast will want to miss: the Geminid meteor shower. This is expected to be the boldest and biggest meteor shower of the year and one that is certain to leave you inspired.

Complete article (with photos)
https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/geminid-meteor-shower-2022-id/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=idaho&utm_campaign=newsletter&lctg=0000000002170558&utm_content=nlbuttonB1

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy