[Vision2020] Teamwork

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 19 05:01:19 PST 2022

Teamwork

by Brenda Buckley

Teamwork is essential to complete the task at hand,
we work closely together to meet the demand

Each person has thier own important part,
to deliver our service, straight from the heart.

The empathy we express, the willingness we share,
can turn around a customer from pulling out thier hair.

We have a few teams both offline and on,
we do this so we don't miss anything wrong.

We support each other every single day,
ensuring everything is covered, nothing left astray.

We work with pride and respect one another,
we are indeed genuine, it is not a cover.

A team requires co-operation and communication between all,
and when everyone participates, there is no way to fall.

I am proud of our team, and those that lead,
always willing and ready to help those in need.

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy