[Vision2020] HEADS-UP: 30 May 2022 discontinuation by Google of some e-mail apps

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri May 27 07:05:31 PDT 2022

Subject: 	HEADS-UP: 30 May 2022 discontinuation by Google of some e-mail
apps
Date: 	Fri, 27 May 2022 07:00:13 -0700
From: 	Kenneth Marcy <kmmos1 at frontier.com>

HEADS-UP: 30 May 2022 discontinuation by Google of some e-mail apps

Google has decided to discontinue service of GMail on 30 May 2022 to
some email applications it considers "less secure."

This idea is more complicated than I care, or perhaps than I can, write
about in one message.

So, I encourage everyone to check their email channels to ensure you
will not be negatively affected while unaware.

Cheers,

Ken