[Vision2020] Dig Into Idaho’s History With A Look At These 9 Mining Photos From The Early 1900s

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 21 06:09:01 PDT 2022

Courtesy of Only In Your State . . .

While Idaho is home to a variety of minerals, it was gold that brought many of the first settlers into the state. In fact, gold was one of the reasons behind the creation of the Idaho territory in the 1860s. Eventually, over the years, more minerals were discovered including silver, zinc, and lead. We are fascinated by Idaho’s rich mining history and so we got right to work, gathering photos from the early 1900s that give us just a glimpse into this important part of Idaho’s history. Below are just some of our favorites.

Complete article (with photos)
https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/mining-history-id/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=idaho&utm_campaign=newsletter&lctg=0000000002170558&utm_content=nlbuttonB1

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy