[Vision2020] Choose Life

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 16 05:06:00 PDT 2022

Choose Life
by Naomi Galley

As you fall into despair please don’t forget your soul
Is saved and repaired, don’t give in and become so cold
I am the Truth, the life come to set you free
Don’t dare fade away, lest you disbelieve me

As intake goes down so does your mood
Innards tightening and griping for food
Scraping the surface of greedy passions
The purging cycle a vortex in fashion

Striving for life and joy in perfection
The mirrors refuse to shed light on reflections
Ugly, solid, painful reminders
Of what can result from habitual liars

Keeping on course to an empty goal
Who else can help with your now hollowed soul
Your heart is in pain and limbs feel like lead
Now is the countdown until you drop dead

Come back to me now before it’s complete
At the right hand theres space, I’ve got you a seat
So rejoice and return- many pray on
The Father is waiting, here with His Son.

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy