[Vision2020] Serenity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 3 05:02:38 PST 2022

Serenity
by Jean Malicsi

Our mission is to live a life that's full
Along the way, we stumble and fall
Pause if we must but continue the journey
Life's journey is not always a paved roadway;

We dreamt of a world built in our heart
But reality sometimes seem to be far apart
Accept what the world has to offer today
Sieze the moment, for tomorrow is another day;

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes
Focus our energy where we can make difference
Accept what the world has to offer today
Then our lives will be filled with serenity;

Inner peace and acceptance void frustrations and disappointments
Inner peace and acceptance void expectations and resentments
Serenity of heart, serenity of mind means kindred soul
Serenity of heart, serenity of mind equals happiness for all

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy