[Vision2020] CBS 6-20-22: Texas Republican Party passes resolution denying legitimacy of Biden's victory in presidential election

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:38:31 PDT 2022

Here's a sample of the resolutions:

   - Support for constitutional amendments to (a) repeal the federal income
   tax, (b) have legislatures appoint senators, (c) make English the official
   language of the US.
   - Also: abolish the estate tax, inventory taxes, carbon taxes, business
   franchise taxes, taxes on phone and internet services, the Affordable Care
   Act Home Sales Tax, and state property taxes.
   - Due to widespread fraud by the Democratic Party, Joe Biden was not
   legitimately elected president.
   - Repeal the minimum wage.
   - Fine corporations that publicly support boycotts in protest of
   legislative action related to abortion, trans rights, CRT, vaccinations,
   etc.
   - Privatize Social Security.
   - Make machine guns legal.
   - Abolish the Federal Reserve.
   - Ban all sex education of any kind. Ditto for all reproductive health
   services in schools.
   - Phonics!
   - Guns for teachers!
   - There are only two genders, and they are fixed at birth by God.
   Penalize corporations who object to legislation that protects children from
   "hormones and puberty blockers designed to fake transition from one gender
   to another."
   - Abolish all federal welfare programs.
   - Homosexuality is an "abnormal lifestyle choice." Transgender
   identities should not be "validated."
   - No mask mandates, vaccination mandates, contact tracing, or quarantine.
   - Allow patients access to any experimental drugs they want.
   - Physicians who perform elective abortions should be liable to
   prosecution for murder.
   - Jurors should be fully informed of their historical right to jury
   nullification.
   - Repeal the Johnson Amendment! This is an oldie but a goody. The
   Johnson Amendment prohibits nonprofits, including churches, from endorsing
   or opposing political candidates. It was passed unanimously and without
   comment in 1954.
   - End gay marriage.
   - "Rescind unilateral no-fault divorce laws and support covenant
   marriage."
   - Hold a referendum next year to see if Texans want to secede from the
   union.
   - No gun free zones, regardless of whether private entities want them.
   - Mail ballots should be available only to people who can't physically
   show up at a polling place.
   - Build the wall!
   - China is bad. Iran is bad. North Korea is bad. Israel is good. Taiwan
   is good.
   - We should withdraw from the United Nations. Also, we should remove
   even a hint of support for Agenda 21 and other leftist UN programs.

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA