[Vision2020] You’ll Cross Off Many Must-See Destinations On This Bucket List Road Trip In Idaho

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 19 06:15:22 PDT 2022

Courtesy of Only In Your State . . .

If we were to name all of the best bucket-list-worthy destinations in Idaho, that list would be long and extensive. The Gem State is an incredible place to live with beautiful sights, unique attractions, and one-of-a-kind adventures. To experience just a handful of the attractions that we’d put at the top of our Idaho bucket list, we created this road trip. Each stop on this journey definitely deserves a spot at the top of your must-visit list.

Complete article (with photos)

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/bucket-list-road-trip-id/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=idaho&utm_campaign=newsletter&lctg=0000000002170558&utm_content=nlbuttonB1

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy