[Vision2020] The Most Idaho Town Ever And Why You Need To Visit

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 28 06:10:00 PST 2022

Courtesy of Only in Your State . . .

There are a lot of things that make Idaho one of the best places to live in the country. From our endless outdoor activities to our charming communities, there’s really nothing not to love about our wonderful state. The town featured here beautifully encapsulates the best parts of Idaho living. If you’re looking for a “true Idaho experience”, you’ll want to plan a trip this amazing little town.

Complete article (with photos)
https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/most-idaho-town-id/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=idaho&utm_campaign=newsletter&lctg=0000000002170558&utm_content=nlbuttonB3

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy