[Vision2020] In tribute to Donald Trump’s military service (or lack thereof)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 6 05:27:07 PST 2022

Courtesy of the February 27, 2019 edition of the Military Times at:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/27/trumps-lawyer-no-basis-for-presidents-medical-deferment-from-vietnam/

“Mr. Trump claimed (his medical deferment) was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery,” Cohen told members of the House Oversight Committee. “He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters but rather offer simply the fact that he received a medical deferment.

“He finished the conversation with the following comment: ‘You think I'm stupid, I wasn't going to Vietnam.’”

The tribute . . .
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/I_Got_Spurs_That_Jingle_Jangle_Jingle.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy