[Vision2020] 7 Of The Most Delicious And Weirdest Potato Creations In Idaho

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 5 06:05:12 PST 2022

Here in Idaho, we love our potatoes. Whether it is mashed, baked, roasted, or even sliced and covered in seasonings, there is no wrong way to eat a potato. Some Idahoans have taken their love of potatoes one step further and have created some of the most unique and delicious potato creations that we’ve ever seen. Here are just seven of these incredible potato creations in Idaho … which one are you going to try first?

Complete article (with photos)
https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/potato-creations-id/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=idaho&utm_campaign=newsletter&lctg=0000000002170558&utm_content=nlbuttonB1

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy