[Vision2020] Lemon Flower Power

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 18 05:35:04 PST 2022

Kinda takes me back to my nigh school day (‘67-‘70) when I considered myself an activist  and joind the SDS (Students for a Democratic Society).  After about a year or so I dropped out of the SDS.  Laws, apparently, didn’t mean anything to them . . . holding rallies and demonstrations in shopping malls in the San Fernando Valley.

I then joined VIVA (Voices in Vital America) peaceful rallies were held at McArthur Park, Sherman Oaks Park, and the Synanon Drug Rehab center.

Ahhhhh . . . . those were the days, my friend.

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy