[Vision2020] Crass and debased

Roger Hayes rhayesmoscowid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:13:08 PST 2022

So, I was watching a news report about the tragedies in Moscow. As the
reporter stood in the street in front of the house on King street talking
about the horrific incident, here comes that guy with the Trump flags on
his suv. He paraded back and forth.  You've probably seen him around town.
He parked all day in front of the Democratic headquarters for a month
before the election. He makes loops around Saturday Market making sure he
gets noticed. In the U.S. we have the right to speak, but we don't have a
social right to capitalize on such a horribly terrible crime.
Shows what kind of person this is. Just a crass, debased and sociopathic
sycophant. There you got the attention you crave.
Roger Hayes