[Vision2020] The Best Sight In The World Is Actually A Road Sign That Says Welcome To Idaho

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 10 11:47:01 PDT 2022

The Best Sight In The World Is Actually A Road Sign That Says Welcome To Idaho

Courtesy of Only In Your State . . .

Here at OnlyInYourState, we LOVE our road trips. There is nothing better than driving across this incredible country and exploring so many wonderful gems. However, near the end of a trip, the best sight in the world is the large “Welcome to Idaho” sign in the distance. This is a sign that you made it, or if you’ve never ventured into the Gem State before, it is the sign that you are on your way to adventure, beauty, and so much more.

Complete article (with photos)
https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/welcome-to-state-id/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=idaho&utm_campaign=newsletter&lctg=0000000002170558&utm_content=nlbuttonB1

As you enter Idaho from Canada . . .
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Photos/Idaho/Message_from_Idaho.jpg

http://www.MoscowCares.net

“A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met.”
- Roy E. Stolworthy