[Vision2020] 8-4-22, Washington Post: CPAC Speech: Viktor Orban addressed U.S. conservatives, who have praised his hard-right stances on migration and homosexuality as he veers toward authoritarianism

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 19:26:32 PDT 2022

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
---------------------------------------
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/08/04/viktor-orban-cpac-dallas-speech/

Ominous quotes from the WP article at link above:

He concluded by looking to elections that will be held in both the United
States and European Union in 2024.

“These two locations will define the two fronts in the battle being fought
for Western civilization,” Orban said. “Today we hold neither of them yet.
We need both. You have two years to get ready."